January 2, 2007

What is this paddle effect called?

Filed under: Magic — Joe Brewer @ 3:24 pm

… and more importantly, where can I get it?

I found this effect being demonstrated on a video of what looks like a Japanese TV show – I’ve no idea what the show is called, but the effect is really cool.

If anyone knows what it’s called, or where I can get it please let me know 🙂

No Comments

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post.

Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.

Powered by WordPress